[protege-discussion] protege-discussion Digest, Vol 7, Issue 16

ramsy pitt mail2ramsy at gmail.com
Thu Feb 22 21:54:42 PST 2007

hi,
iam the beginer of the protege beta version,would kindly help how and where
i use to validate the condition.im doing a reseach in protege beta vesion
,im struck  in the middle just i design the onlology by using pizza examples
which has been given by stanford.edu.please give the suggestion /site/link
co that i can proceed my proceed and also give me algernon is a plug-in in
the protege beta,give some tutorials about algernon.

regards,
ramsy