[protege-discussion] Problem using iAnnotate Tab in Protege 3.3

Doctor, Faiyaz fdocto at essex.ac.uk
Sat Feb 24 02:34:16 PST 2007

I'm having a problem running the iAnnotate tab in the version of protege which I have. I'm getting a class not found error when I start the tab:

SEVERE: Uncaught Exception -- java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: edu/stanford/smi/p
rotegex/owl/model/OWLKnowledgeBase
        at edu.columbia.dbmi.iannotate.IAnnotateTab.initialize(IAnnotateTab.java

I've checked the protege.jar file and the only classes I can see are DefaultKnowledgeBase, and KnowledgeBase so there is obviously a problem. is this known and is there a fix for this, i'm using the iAnnotate binaries distributed for protege version 3.1.x

Sincerely

Faiyaz