[protege-discussion] Protégé Frames vs. Protégé OWL - Which to choose?

Schultz, Ron ron.schultz at vectorsgi.com
Mon Feb 26 07:30:20 PST 2007

Is there available an overview that provides a comparison of when to choose Protégé Frames vs. Protégé OWL for a particular application? Members of my team see a great deal of posting on the OWL forum (as opposed to much more occasional posts on the Frames forum) so I am often questioned why I would even consider using Protégé Frames for an application I am considering.

Thanks

Ron Schultz

[This message contains confidential and proprietary information of the sender, and is intended only for the person(s) to whom it is addressed.  Any use, distribution, copying or disclosure by any other person is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this message in error, please notify the e-mail sender immediately, and delete the original message without making a copy.]