[protege-discussion] Problem using iAnnotate Tab in Protege 3.3

Doctor, Faiyaz fdocto at essex.ac.uk
Mon Feb 26 11:00:00 PST 2007

thanks I'll give it a go...

-----Original Message-----
From: protege-discussion-bounces at lists.stanford.edu on behalf of Timothy Redmond
Sent: Mon 2/26/2007 3:53 PM
To: User support for Core Protege and the Protege-Frames editor
Subject: Re: [protege-discussion] Problem using iAnnotate Tab in Protege 3.3

I tried the iAnnotate tab and it seems to load and do things.  I
didn't try its functionality much.  I think that you are using the
iAnnotate for Protege 3.0 and you should be using iAnnotate for 3.1.
I was able to replicate your problem with the earlier version of
iAnnotate.

Also, you are looking in the wrong place for the class definitions.
In the plugin.properties of iAnnotate it has the lines:

plugin.dependency.count=1
plugin.dependency.0=edu.stanford.smi.protegex.owl

The second line indicates that iAnnotate needs classes from the
protege owl plugin.

-Timothy