[protege-discussion] Problem with Pellet

Vbertaud at aol.com Vbertaud at aol.com
Tue Feb 27 02:37:01 PST 2007

Hi Protege community,

I have problems while running Pellet. I would be glad if someone  can help
me...

When trying to check consistency with Pellet, I get an error message:

1) The "Synchronize reasonner " step works OK.

2) The "Check concepts consistency" step indicates:
Time to build query= 0.156 sec
DIG Reasonner Error: Server returned HTTP Response code  : 500 for
_URL:http://localhost_ (http://localhost:8081) :8081

At the same time, the Pellet Dos window displays:
Pellet DIGServer Version 1.3 <April 17 2006>
Port: 8081
WARN [HttpConnection] - POST /HTTP/1.1

I think that the size of a buffer somewhere has to be enhanced, but where
shall I do that????

Thank you in advance if someone can help me

Best Regards

Valerie