[protege-discussion] Case-based reasoning plug-ins, like e.g. MyCBR

Sijmen Schoeman slschoeman at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 27 06:30:51 PST 2007

Dear all,
Can anybody tell me what the current status is on using case-based reasoning with Protégé? I have searched the archive and read something about SelectionEngine and NaCoDAE. However these posts last from 2003. Currently I am using the MyCBR plug-in within Protégé. Unfortunately this plug-in is not very robust; in the new version the tab that addresses similarty measurements functions stays blank. Are there any people here who also use MyCBR and do you also experience problems with the Retrieval tab? Perhaps there are also other case-based reasoning plugins available for Protege nowadays?   Best regards, Sijmen.