[protege-discussion] protege-discussion Digest, Vol 7, Issue 16

Tania Tudorache tudorache at stanford.edu
Tue Feb 27 16:27:03 PST 2007

Ramsy,

Please visit our documentation web page:
http://protege.stanford.edu/doc/users.html that contains a lot of
documentation both about using Protege as well as using Protege for your
own application purposes.

The wiki page contains also a lot of good documentation resources:
http://protege.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl/

If you have OWL related questions, please post in future on the owl
mailing list.

Thanks,
Tania