[protege-discussion] PROMPT Tab problem - cannot accept/reject changes when comparing two versions of same ontology

Abhita Idnani abhita.chugh at gmail.com
Tue Feb 27 17:45:00 PST 2007

Hello Jens,

Yes, the Prompt tab can be used to compare 2 different versions of an
ontolgy and it allows you to accept/reject changes in the newer version.

We tried reproducing this exception but could not. The accepts/rejects seem
to be working fine in Protege 3.2.1.
Could you send us a detailed description of the steps/configuration you used
for the comparison - It will be help us in solving this problem for you.

Thanks!
Abhita