Search Mailing List Archives
[protege-discussion] Need help -------------- ImageMapWidget
hendro antoni I.
hendrar2000 at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 28 02:17:56 PST 2007
I am using protege 2000 to build image ontology based
for image retrieval for my my research.
While working with image with ImageMapWidget,and i did
and followed these steps:(User guide for Protege
Configuring an ImageMapWidget
To configure an ImageMapWidget:
1. Double-click on the widget to open the Form
Configuration dialog box.
2. Click the Configure ImageMap tab.
3. Select the Image Location for the first image.
4. Click the Define Rectangles tab.
5. Using the Currently Selected Symbol menu, select
the symbol value you want to correspond to
the first image.
6. Draw a rectangle to position the image on the
display. The image in Image Location should
appear within the rectangle you draw.
7. Repeat steps 2 - 6 for each image/symbol pair.
8. Click OK.
Everything was working but, when i try to look the
intances TAB, only the LAST IMAGE appear for all the
Does any one knows, what I did wrong and why only the
last image appear??????????
Thank you very much indeed for the help and time.
University of Bradford, England
Send instant messages to your online friends http://uk.messenger.yahoo.com
More information about the protege-discussion