[protege-discussion] Need help -------------- ImageMapWidget

Jennifer Vendetti vendetti at stanford.edu
Wed Feb 28 15:13:58 PST 2007

Indra,

Can you be more specific about which version of Protege you are using?
I tested the ImageMapWidget with Protege 3.2.1 and it doesn't seem to be
working at all (Protege throws exceptions when using the Define
Rectangles tab).  I am curious to know which version of Protege you are
using where the widget works (to some extent anyway).

Jennifer