[protege-discussion] NETTIES 2007 Call for Papers

Kor, Ah-Lian A.Kor at leedsmet.ac.uk
Wed Jan 3 01:53:56 PST 2007

Dear All,

Wish you all a very Happy and Blessed New Year!

My apologies for any cross posting.

NETTIES 2007 Call for papers (http://www.netties2007.org/)

Our aim is to bring together different points of view on each topic for
lively and coherent discussion at the conference. We invite submissions
that address the conference theme of Innovation Beyond Boundaries and
its sub-themes (Education, Business, ICT, Creative Technology, etc.) can
be found at http://www.netties2007.org/scope.aspx. However innovative
contributions that do not fit into these areas will also be considered
as long as they are directly related to the overall theme of the
conference. Submissions are invited in the following categories:

Full Papers - these are mainly concerned with results of completed
research and should comprise a maximum of 8 pages.

Short Papers - these include fresh concepts or preliminary research
results but may also contain work-in-progress reports. These should be a
maximum of 4 pages.

Posters - like short papers these cover fresh concepts, preliminary
results or work-in-progress which particularly lends itself to a visual
presentation. The submission should be a maximum of 2 pages.

Will be looking forward to your submission.

Thank you very much.

Programme Committee,

NETTIES 2007

(http://www.netties2007.org/committee.aspx)