[protege-discussion] Java-Protege Interfaces: how can they be constructed?

Tania Tudorache tudorache at
Thu Jan 4 09:45:22 PST 2007

Hi Leaelaf,

We have a lot of  documentation about using the Protege OWL API for your
own application. Please consult the Protege-OWL section of our
documentation website:

We also have code examples and common issues discussed on our wiki in
the "How-to" section:

The method for searching for a class using the Protege OWL API is
owlModel.getMatchingResources. Please consult the Javadoc of the method:,%20java.lang.String,%20int)

Please post in future OWL related questions on the OWL mailing list.