[protege-discussion] Java-Protege Interfaces: how can they be constructed?

Tania Tudorache tudorache at stanford.edu
Thu Jan 4 09:45:22 PST 2007

Hi Leaelaf,

We have a lot of  documentation about using the Protege OWL API for your
own application. Please consult the Protege-OWL section of our
documentation website:

http://protege.stanford.edu/doc/dev.html

We also have code examples and common issues discussed on our wiki in
the "How-to" section:

http://protege.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl/

The method for searching for a class using the Protege OWL API is
owlModel.getMatchingResources. Please consult the Javadoc of the method:

http://protege.stanford.edu/download/prerelease_javadoc_owl/edu/stanford/smi/protegex/owl/model/OWLModel.html#getMatchingResources(edu.stanford.smi.protegex.owl.model.RDFProperty,%20java.lang.String,%20int)

Please post in future OWL related questions on the OWL mailing list.

Thanks,
Tania