[protege-discussion] Question about Problem Solving Methods and Ontologies

Tania Tudorache tudorache at stanford.edu
Thu Jan 4 12:41:43 PST 2007

Jose,

Yes, there is a problem with the PSMTab in the Protege 3.2.1 release.
The plugin has been compiled for Protege 3.1 and needs to be recompiled
for Protege 3.2.1. Until we do this, please use the Protege 3.1 release,
in which the PSMTab is working.

In order to use the mapping interpreter you need to add some jars in the
run_protege script as it is described in the readme file from the psm
plugin directory.

Tania