[protege-discussion] Problem with the protégé server: SEVERE: Invalid Class:

Tania Tudorache tudorache at
Fri Jan 5 13:32:05 PST 2007

Thank you very much for the bug report. I have added it to Bugzilla:

This is not a serious bug and we will fix it in the Protege 3.3 betas.
So, don't worry about the integrity of the ontology, it should be fine.