[protege-discussion] Card Sort Technique

Anjum Sheikh yasheikh at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 6 21:04:34 PST 2007

  Dear Professional Fellows

  “Card Sort Technique is a technique that enables to create a categorisation of objects so that it is understood which objects belong with which other objects.” The available data analyses techniques handles only one/main category, but no clue for sub/sub sub categories.
  In this context, I have category, sub-category and sub-sub category, how can I "analyse" them
any idea
..? It would be appreciated if you advice me in this regards.

  Participate A
  1 Meat
   1.1 White Meat
  1.1.1 (10) Chicken