[protege-discussion] Simple Bug Report

Daniel Holbert holbert at helix.stanford.edu
Sun Jan 7 17:51:23 PST 2007

Just reporting a trivial bug I ran across in the sources --
edu.stanford.smi.protege.widget.InstanceListWidget:133, the line
----
String title = (String)
_addInstancesAction.getValue(Action.SHORT_DESCRIPTION);
----

This line has no effect, because _addInstancesAction's
SHORT_DESCRIPTION is never set. Hence, title is always null for
InstanceListWidget "add instance" windows.

I believe Action.NAME was intended, instead of
Action.SHORT_DESCRIPTION.  If you make this change, then the add
instance windows get the title "Add Instance" instead of having no title.

Thanks,
~Daniel