[protege-discussion] Inverse Slot with system slots

Daniel Goergen daniel.goergen at biotronik.com
Mon Jan 8 00:27:46 PST 2007

Hello!

I am using the Graph Widget to specify State Machines. The States connect
via a Transitions that are Instances of a Subclass of
Directed-Binary-Relation.
To store the States the transition connects the system-slots :TO and :FROM
are used.
My Problem is that the States themselves need to know their outgoing
transitions which would be possible by defining an inverse slot to :FROM.
 Because system slots are not visible when defining inverse slots I am not
able to do that.

Is there maybe a way to define inverse slots for system slots?

thanks

daniel

Daniel Goergen
Graduand