[protege-discussion] Persistent

rougui Rid ridha02 at
Mon Jan 8 01:20:02 PST 2007

Hallo every one..
I created my ontology with protege2000 (many files ".owl"), then I installed MySQL where I want to storage my database (Data Knowledge).
Using Jena2 I can store my '.owl' files in the data base.
As I understand Ontology, these files (".owl") that ware stored are only schemas.
My question is: How can I instantiate them. That means I want to create according to the ontology for example 'users.owl' many users and I can store them in the DB and then be able to execute several types of query over them. Please note that I'm restricted to use the Jena2 API.
Thank you.

Do You Yahoo!?