[protege-discussion] Inverse Slot with system slots

Samson Tu swt at stanford.edu
Mon Jan 8 10:26:21 PST 2007

Unfortunately, :FROM and :TO are system slots that are not modifiable by
users. I don't know of any way to define inverse slots on them. It would
be nice if graph widget provides the configuration option to specify
user-defined subslots of :FROM and :TO to use in specific graphs.

For my application, I post-process the graphs to insert outgoing
references to nodes in my graph.

Samson