[protege-discussion] Can you help me?

Tran Ba Nhiem tranbanhiem at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 9 00:43:28 PST 2007

I don't want to automatically received emails from [protege-discussion]. How I remove my email address from this forum. Help me, please!
  Thank you!

Leaelaf M Hailemariam <lhailema at ecn.purdue.edu> wrote:
  Dear group

My name is Leaelaf Hailemariam from Purdue University. I am currently
developing an information management system that involves storing OWL
files with class instances and searching through the list. However, the
Protege interfaces (for search and edit) are too limited for my
application: which is product development and thus involves such entries as material
composition, list of experiments, links to raw data files and the like.
Thus I am currently developing a Java interface for data entry and search.
However, I do not know how I can 'pass' commands from the Java code to
Protege to perform the required search (or edit and save an OWL file) and
send the pertinent reply back to the Java code.

Thank you for all your help.

regards
Leaelaf

Best regards,