[protege-discussion] (no subject)

Jennifer Vendetti vendetti at stanford.edu
Tue Jan 9 22:41:51 PST 2007

Phil,

The RDF back-end is bundled with the full version of the Protege
installation.  If you installed the full version, you will see it in
<protege-install-dir>/plugins/edu.stanford.smi.protegex.rdf_backend.
The Web page for the plug-in has been moved to our Wiki:

http://protege.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?RDFBackend

Jennifer