[protege-discussion] Protégé doesn't see my plug-in !

julien lejeune lejeune.j at gmail.com
Wed Jan 10 08:51:19 PST 2007

I am trying to integrate my plugin in Protege but I don't succeed.
I am following instructions at
http://protege.stanford.edu/doc/dev.html#plugins and
http://protege.stanford.edu/doc/faq.html#06.04 but I always a problem.

The file myplugin.JAR was post under <protege_directory>/plugins/myPlugin
and I checked that the JAR file is well formed and I checked with Winzip
utilities that the file manifest.mf  is  in the JAR. (it is in the JAR file
but there is only one line : "Manifest-Version: 1.0", I am trying to add
"Name: myPackage.myClass" and "Tab-Widget: True" but no more success)

I hope that anyone can help me !

JLJ