[protege-discussion] Protégé doesn't see my plug-in !

Daniel Holbert holbert at helix.stanford.edu
Wed Jan 10 10:03:17 PST 2007

 > it is in the JAR file
 > but there is only one line : "Manifest-Version: 1.0", I am trying
to add
 > "Name: myPackage.myClass" and "Tab-Widget: True" but no more success)

You definitely need those other lines in the manifest file --
otherwise Protege doesn't know where to find your plugin.

Add those lines to your manifest.mf file, and a blank line at the end.
  Then, re-generate the .jar using the updated manifest, and see if it
works.

DanielHolbert
PharmGKB
Stanford University