[protege-discussion] Protégé doesn't see my plug-in !

C. Paul Morrey cpm3 at
Wed Jan 10 12:03:41 PST 2007

I had the same problem.  To get past it I created a text file with ALL of
the text that should be in the manifest file (mine is named  Then
after I have created the JAR file I update the JAR file, replacing the
manifest that was created with my file.

See the documentation for the jar utility.  Here are my commands:
jar -cf .\NAT.jar .\edu
jar -uvmf ..\ .\NAT.jar