[protege-discussion] Inverse Slot with system slots

Tania Tudorache tudorache at stanford.edu
Wed Jan 10 12:47:37 PST 2007

There is another solution that I have used sometimes ago. I have created
subslots of :FORM and :TO for example :FROM-STATE and :TO-STATE.

For the subslots you can specify the inverse slot. And the values of the
subslots are values of the slot (so of :FROM). In this way, the
GraphWidget works also fine and you can use the inverse slots as well.

Tania