[protege-discussion] Inverse Slot with system slots

Tania Tudorache tudorache at stanford.edu
Wed Jan 10 16:06:23 PST 2007

Hi Daniel,

I think I did not interpret your message correctly. The subslot solution
would work only if you already have the subslot values filled in (by the
user or some application) and you use the GraphWidget just to display
the instances and their relationships.

But, if you intend to use the GraphWidget to create reified
relationships, then the subslots solution will not work, because
GraphWidget will automatically fill in the values of :FROM and :TO and
not the ones of the subslots.

Sorry for the confusion.
Tania