[protege-discussion] plugin and libraries

julien lejeune lejeune.j at gmail.com
Thu Jan 11 07:02:08 PST 2007

Hi,

I am trying to develop a plugin but I have some problems to add a library
that I need for it.
In fact I use the library "saxon8.jar" and I added this JAR file in
"protege_directory\plugins\myPlugin\saxon8.jar" (with myPlugin.jar)
But I have this message :
javax.xml.transform.TransformerFactoryConfigurationError: Provider
net.sf.saxon.TransformerFactoryImpl could not be instantiated:
java.lang.NullPointerException

When I tested my plugin with my IDE (Eclipse) I  didn't have problems so I
think that my library is not well loaded in the  application.

Can somebody help me ?

JLJ