[protege-discussion] (no subject)

Philip Cannata Phil.Cannata at Sun.COM
Thu Jan 11 12:10:45 PST 2007

Thanks but I can't seem to get the oracle backend to work.
I put the following in C:\Program Files\Protege_3.2.1\plugins\oracle
    oracle.jar
    ojdbc.jar
    MANIFEST.MF

I set my CLASSPATH to
C:\Program Files\Protege_3.2.1\plugins\oracle\oracle.jar;C:\Program
Files\Protege_3.2.1\plugins\oracle\ojdbc14.jar

I have a working rdf model in Oracle.

I did notice, however, when Protege comes up I see the following in
the DOS window:
CONFIG: Loaded plugin edu.washington.datagenie
CONFIG: Loaded plugin oracle
WARNING: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:
edu/stanford/smi/protegex/storage/walker/FrameCreator --
PluginUtilities.isLoadableClass()
CONFIG: Loaded plugin org.algernon - Algernon

Any advice?
thanks
phil