[protege-discussion] protégé API/development questions

zhanjun li liz at purdue.edu
Sun Jan 14 08:59:45 PST 2007

Hi, All
I wonder is it possible to use protégé APIs to implement/expand certain
functionalities. For example,
I want to automatically read/build the protégé classes from a formatted txt
file instead of manually typed in protégé;
I also want to automatically read the slots/relations of each class from a
formatted txt file.
Should these be kind of plug-in or widget or none of them? any clues of how
to start it?
I have looked over the wiki but I have not found any content which exactly
fits my needs.

Thanks

James