[protege-discussion] Restricting access to classes and instances using the Metaproject Users and Roles

Schultz, Ron ron.schultz at vectorsgi.com
Mon Jan 15 10:31:35 PST 2007

Is there an existing means for me to restrict access to classes and instances based on a user's role as defined in a metaproject (similar to, but more granular than the "project restriction" implemented within Protégé Server)? I do not actually want to run Protégé Server. I need to do this within the Protégé Frames Editor without requiring one to run the Protégé Server.

Any assistance or direction would be much appreciated.

Ron Schultz

[This message contains confidential and proprietary information of the sender, and is intended only for the person(s) to whom it is addressed.  Any use, distribution, copying or disclosure by any other person is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this message in error, please notify the e-mail sender immediately, and delete the original message without making a copy.]