[protege-discussion] plugin and libraries

julien lejeune lejeune.j at gmail.com
Tue Jan 16 01:38:35 PST 2007

Thanks Tania, I 've got better results when I added the file saxon8.jar in
the classpath of Protege.
But my code use also others JAR file which are in others plugins. For
instance, I use the JENA.jar of the "edu.stanford.smi.protegex.owl" plugin,
I've got too the error "java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError :
edu/stanford/smi/protegex/owl/jena/JenaOWLModel"   and I always try to move
it like the saxon8.jar but no more success.

I'm very surprised that my plugins can't use libraries of others plugins.
I hope that you can tell me what is my mistake ?

Julien