[protege-discussion] Tryin to visualize the class tree path

Ed-Gmail med aeg001 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 16 05:57:56 PST 2007

Hi all,

  I have created a slot where the source of information is another class.
The problem is that the class where the information comes from has many
subclasses. I mean, the tree structure is very deep. So, after inserting the
information on the slot I miss the tree path where that node comes from. How
to visualize thre tree path when consulting?

best regards,

Edgard