[protege-discussion] Tryin to visualize the class tree path

Tania Tudorache tudorache at
Tue Jan 16 09:36:25 PST 2007

You can search for a class name by using the class finder component that
is located under the class tree panel and has a binocular icon attached
to it. If you look for a class name and it is found, the corresponding
tree node will be selected in the tree.