[protege-discussion] Protégé 3.2 and Web Services

Schultz, Ron ron.schultz at vectorsgi.com
Wed Jan 17 19:05:49 PST 2007

Does anyone have any experience with wrapping Protégé in a web service? I have experimented with the Neuron web service plug-in, and I am wondering if there are other web service wrappers? I know of the pending activity with Protégé 4.0 but I am not sure I can wait that long.

Ron Schultz

[This message contains confidential and proprietary information of the sender, and is intended only for the person(s) to whom it is addressed.  Any use, distribution, copying or disclosure by any other person is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this message in error, please notify the e-mail sender immediately, and delete the original message without making a copy.]