[protege-discussion] Installation in console mode

José Miguel Vieira jose.m.vieira at kcl.ac.uk
Thu Jan 18 07:55:01 PST 2007

Hello,

I'm trying to install protege on a linux machine using the console
option. The problem is that I'm not able to specify the directory
where to install it. I'm using the protege.dir option but it isn't
doing anything.

Does anyone know where the properties, that can be used during
installation, are documented? Or which properties can be used to
specify the install directory.

Thanks,
Miguel

---