[protege-discussion] Inverse Slots automatic filling

Tania Tudorache tudorache at stanford.edu
Thu Jan 18 12:02:21 PST 2007

Edgar,

The automatic filling of the inverse slot values takes place only after
you have defined two slot to be inverse. If you have existing values in
the slots (so before defining the slots as inverse), the inverse value
filling will not work for those values.

You need to delete and add again the existing values to the slot. You
can automate this with a few script lines by using the ScriptsTab:

http://protege.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?ProtegeScriptTab

Tania