[protege-discussion] OutOfMemory Error in Loading from OWL file

Sun Yi suny2 at muohio.edu
Thu Jan 18 12:05:14 PST 2007

Hi,

I am a new user to Protege and I am trying to load Gene Ontology into
Protege. I used owl file and after it was loaded, it kept giving me the
following Error Message:

Exception in thread "AWT-EventQueue-0" java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: Java heap
space

I thought I need to reset some parameter to increase the buffer size, but
couldn't find the right file to change.

I would appreciate it a lot if anyone can help me out.

Thank you!

Regards,
Yi Sun