[protege-discussion] Congratulations ....

Ed-Gmail med aeg001 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 19 05:03:04 PST 2007

   First of all thanks for everyone who is helping me on Protégé, specially
Tania Tudorache. I am very impressed about this Community of
Practice. Currently, here in Brasil, I am trying to develop an ontology to
help the construction of a knowledge portal.

   My question today is the following. l am trying to use Protégé script
console in orde to automatize some tasks. The wiki page related has not
enough information for a beginner. Where can I find more information manual,
papers, etc)? I have experience on visual basic and delphi. What are the
most apropriate Protégé language script for me?

bye,

Edgard