[protege-discussion] [protege API Warning]: Could not find repository file

Wan-Rong Jih wanrong.jih at gmail.com
Mon Jan 22 11:54:17 PST 2007

Hi,

I'm writing a protege API, which will open a .owl file from a local
directory.  The fragment of code are:

       File l_owlFile = new File("ontology/xxx.owl");
       JenaOWLModel l_owlModel =
              ProtegeOWL.createJenaOWLModelFromURI(
l_owlFile.toURI().toString() );

I can open the .owl file successfully, but I got warning message shows as
follows:

WARNING: [Repository Manager] Could not find repository file:
file:xxx.repository -- RepositoryFileManager.loadRepositoriesFromURI()

Could you help me to know  what is the content of .repository?
and how can I avoid this warning?

Thank you~

wrjih