[protege-discussion] Error creating instances with v3.2 client and v3.2.1 Server

Daniel Holbert holbert at helix.stanford.edu
Mon Jan 22 14:22:48 PST 2007

The Protege 3.2.1 multi-user server doesn't seem to be compatible with
v3.2 clients.  I get a runtime exception on the client side when I try
to create instances of any class using a v3.2 client connected to a
v3.2.1 server.  I've attached the stacktrace that I get.

I'm not sure if this is a bug -- I'm assuming that the scheme for
creating instances has just changed somehow between 3.2 and 3.2.1,
maybe?  I mostly wanted to report this in case anyone else was getting
weird behavior using a v3.2 client -- you probably want to use
whatever Protege version your multi-user server is running.

Thanks,
~Daniel