[protege-discussion] Getting plugin code to run at Protege start-up time

Richard Dunlap rdunlap at asinc.com
Tue Jan 23 06:17:48 PST 2007

If the delay occurs only the first time you display the widget, is it a
correct inference that you're loading static data through a method that
either is static or could be refactored into a static method?  If so,
then you could try writing a project plugin to call the static method
during project load.

<chuckle> If my inference is wrong, then I'll go sit in a corner and see
what the Protege team comes up with. :-)

-- Richard Dunlap