[protege-discussion] Congratulations ....

Tania Tudorache tudorache at stanford.edu
Tue Jan 23 10:49:19 PST 2007

Hi Ed,

The wiki page for the ProtegeScript Tab has a lot of useful
documentation and examples. There is also a tutorial available for a
predecessor of the Protege Script Tab, the JOT plugin that shows how you
can use scripts to perform different tasks.

However, you will need to know the basics of the Protege API in order to
be able to use the scripting functionality.

You can find the  JOT tutorial here:
http://protege.cim3.net/file/work/files/ProtegeScriptConsole/jot-tutorial/

Documentation about the Protege API here:
http://protege.stanford.edu/doc/dev.html

Tania