[protege-discussion] pprj file is never updated in multi-user db-backed projects

Daniel Holbert holbert at helix.stanford.edu
Wed Jan 24 16:41:21 PST 2007

Hi all,

I've just noticed that my pprj project file is never updated for my
DB-backed multi-user Protege project.  As a result, if I change the
name of a class in multi-user mode, then all of that class's forms
customizations will immediately disappear, because those
customizations are associated with the original class name in the pprj
file.

I tried using the -DsaveIntervalSec command-line parameter to see if
that would fix it, but the pprj file was still never updated when I
changed class names.

Are there any known fixes for this?  Or should I just make sure not to
change my class names when running in multi-user-mode for now?

Thanks,
~Daniel