[protege-discussion] Property vs Slot?

Yi Sun yisunmu at
Wed Jan 24 19:45:58 PST 2007

I have a basic question: what is the difference between Property and Slot? I
have seen both tabs within Protege and am really confused by these two
concepts. If I want to program a plugin, which one I should use, slot or

I am working on my Master thesis and am getting start with Protege, thus I
really need help from this discussion group!

I would greatly appreciate it for any help:)