[protege-discussion] Plug-in problem

Tania Tudorache tudorache at stanford.edu
Thu Jan 25 11:15:11 PST 2007

Yi,

It seems that the classes for your plugin where not found. Are you sure
you followed all the steps? Did you create a jar and added it to the
plugins directory?

Here are some plugin debugging tips:

http://protege.stanford.edu/doc/pdk/plugins/debugging.html

Are you trying to run your plugin from a development environment or from
the installed Protege? If you are running from a development
environment, make sure that the classes of the plugin are on the classpath.

Tania