[protege-discussion] Antwort: [SPAM] Re: Antwort: ChangeHistory + TIMESTAMPS

Timothy Redmond tredmond at stanford.edu
Thu Jan 25 11:38:19 PST 2007

Funny you should mention this.  We are working on this right now.
Getting this to work involves refactoring to separate the code that
records changes in the main ontology from the code that displays the
changes in the tab.  We anticipate that it will work but there will
be a limitation that you can only have one project that uses the
changes tab on the server.

-Timothy