[protege-discussion] New bug(?) report HTML export: Saving Export Configuration fails

Jennifer Vendetti vendetti at stanford.edu
Fri Jan 26 11:58:55 PST 2007

Markus,

I just tested the HTML export functionality using the Protege 3.2.1
release (which we recommend in favor of older Protege 3.2 beta builds).
Both my Protege installation and the output path for the HTML files had
spaces in the path.  Everything worked fine and I was not able to
reproduce this error message.

 From the error message you posted, it seems that one of the files
(HTMLExportConfigurations.xml) is missing from your installation.  This
file is used by the HTML export plug-in and is installed when you
install Protege.  Please check that it exists in the following directory:

<your-protege-install-dir>/plugins/edu.stanford.smi.protegex.standard_extensions/html_export

If the file is missing, please reinstall Protege and try the HTML export
process again.

Jennifer