[protege-discussion] Proxy and Authentication

Alexandre Passant alex at passant.org
Mon Jan 29 09:32:59 PST 2007

Hi,

I saw several posts dealing with Protege and proxy support.
As [1] suggests, it seems easy to setup proxy parameters.
Yet, I can't see how to use it for proxy that require authentication.
The only thing I found is [2] (from a post on the ML), but it seems we
need to recompile the whole application.

Does anyone know an easy way to pass a proxy / firewall that require
authentication in Protege, so that I can retrieve external ontologies
?

Thanks a lot for any hint.

Best,

Alex.