[protege-discussion] * Protege on mac os X : problem to open and view a gif file generated by ontoviz

Thomas Russ tar at ISI.EDU
Tue Jan 30 09:31:32 PST 2007

On Jan 30, 2007, at 6:36 AM, Bernard ESPINASSE wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I use Protege 3.2.1 with Ontoviz tab (using Graphviz 1.13 v16) on a
> mac
> OS X.
>
> I cannot open a file containing the image of the graph in GIF
> format (generated with the ontoviz tab) with the Preview (Apercu)
> apple
> application, in order to print
> the graph.

Do you have any idea why Preview is unable to open the file?

Is the GIF perhaps too large for Preview to handle?

Are there any messages on the System Console ?(this can be found in
the Utilities folder -- unfortunately, I'm not sure what terms are
used in the French version of the OS for them).

> How to solve this problem ?

Perhaps you could try opening it in Safari or another Web Browser and
print it from there?