[protege-discussion] Problem: save big owl file as project

Tania Tudorache tudorache at stanford.edu
Wed Jan 31 11:13:38 PST 2007

Yi,

Please ask OWL related questions on the OWL mailing list.

The OWL file you are talking about does not seem big.

Did you try to increase the heap size? We have instructions on the wiki
how to do that:

http://protege.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?ScalabilityAndTuning

If after increasing the heap size, you still get errors, please send me
directly the OWL file, so that I can debug this error.

Thanks,
Tania